Miami Hotel Rooms
When choosing a Miami hotel room it's all about comfort. And at the Runway Inn we think the comfort and quality of your stay is often determined by the quality of your nights rest. You won't find a more comfortable Miami hotel room to spend that night than at the Runway Inn. Each room offers guest's their choice of bedding, either one or two Queen Size beds, featuring Serta mattresses and superior bedding, including plush comforters, for the kind of comfort that feels more like home than a Miami hotel room. We think, like many of our guests, you may find yourself leaving the Do Not Disturb sign up just a little bit longer.
Plasma TV’s available in select rooms. Cable TV with premium channels such as HBO, CNN, ESPN, FOX is standard in all guest accommodations. Bathrooms are updated and feature extra comfortable towels.
Each room is nicely appointed to include iron and ironing board; walk-in closet or armoires; updated bathroom fixtures including shower and pedestal sinks; courtesy toiletries including shampoo and conditioner.
For Your Accessibility Needs in the Guest Room
The Following Features Are Available:
- Accessible Rooms
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide 32” of clear width
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- TTY/TDD, Visual Door Knock Signal, Handset Telephone Amplifier, Visual Telephone Ring Signaler, Alarm & Bed Shaker Kit available upon request
- Accessible guest rooms have a 32-inch-wide opening
- Adjustable height hand-held shower wand
- Bathroom vanity in guest rooms for disabled person height
- Bathtub grab bars
- Flashing door knocker available for disabled person
- Grab bars in bathroom
- Lowered deadbolt in guest room for disabled persons height (in feet)
- Lowered electrical outlets
- Lowered night guards on guest room doors
- Peephole in guest room for disabled person height
- Toilet seat in guest rooms for disabled person
- Roll-in shower
- Visual alarm for hearing impaired